Wednesday, January 13, 2010

On My "To Be Read" List

I recently gathered together all the TBR lists I've had lying around and put them into one Microsoft Word document. This is making my inter-library loan process so much easier! Before the Word document, I had one list in a notebook, one on a computer sticky note, plus various scraps of paper and post-it notes, and a folder with pages pulled out of magazines. Since my list is so long (and getting longer every day), I'm going to list them in different posts, by genre. Here's fiction:

-The Year of the Flood, Margaret Atwood
-Island in the Sea of Time, S.M. Stirling
-The School of Essential Ingredients, Erica Bauermeister
-The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society, May Ann Shafffer
-The Beautiful Miscellaneous, Dominic Smith
-Iodine, Haven Kimmel
-The Children’s Book, A.S. Byatt
-The Elegance of the Hedgehog, Muriel Barbery
-People of the Book, Geraldine Brooks
-Oxygen, Carol Cassella
-Shanghai Girls, Lisa See

Please comment and give me more suggestions for my list!

2 comments:

  1. A good-looking list -- of books I haven't read, either :-) Have you read anything by Herta Mueller? I just finished The Land of Green Plums and loved it, such poetic, dreamlike writing....

    ReplyDelete